Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Tower in Deadwind Pass

Well folks, yesterday was my big day. It was officially my entrance into raiding! I got back online after I posted last night and was looking to run Heroic Magister's Terrace. Well one of my guildmates informed me was looking for a Shadow Priest to run Karazahn with them. I messaged their GM and although me +shadow spell damage is only 828 he invited me and told me that would be more than enough.

So there I was. Inside Kara. My first raid.

When I got in they had just downed The Curator So we were headed on to Illhoof. Got down there with no problems whatsoever. I was really nervous cause it was the first "boss level" enemy I had gone up against. They told me I had to make a macro to target the Demon Chains. Okay....So I did and in we went. It went really well. We downed him without one person dying. And best of all, I got my first piece of Kara gear! God I love that belt....

Well after that we headed up to The Shade. We downed him no problems as well. My favorite wand ever dropped but it went to the lock in the group since I had already won the belt and I was just a pug afterall...

...Or so I thought. I had to get going and told the GM thanks so much for the invite and for letting me snag that belt. I really needed an upgrade badly. Well he whispered me back asking if I wanted to join !! I was overjoyed. The have a regular Kara schedule right now and alre still running heroics for dailies. Well, it didn't take me long to say goodbye to my friends in and say hello to my new friends in !

So here I am. A shadow priest in an awesome raiding guild. And the best part is...

They need me. :]

No comments: